It’s Friday already! Even though this was a short week for most, there was still several things that caught our eye around the web. Check them out:
- Technology in Action: Photo Contest TechSoup launched their new Technology in Action photo contest. The grand prize is an awesome dynamic infographic from Karma Store! Remember to enter before September 30th.
- 12 Useful, Well-Designed, Worth Downloading Android Apps Created by Nonprofits. Nonprofit Tech gathered a list of some of the most useful and well-designed nonprofit Android apps. Good insight into what works for Android apps.
- Five Powerful Ways to Improve Your Websites SEO. John Haydon goes over the basics of improving your website’s search engine optimization. Very useful reminder of how important this is.
- The Power of Visual Content. We discussed the importance of Visual Content with MBooth’s cool infographic. 2012 is definitely the year where Visual Content is King!
- It is Broke, We Should Probably Fix It: The Nonprofit Model. Is the nonprofit model broken? An interesting article about what needs to be fixed in the nonprofit industry, mostly concerning arts organizations.
Photo: Svein Halvor Halvorsen